After project planning, we enter project monitoring and controlling phase. In this phase we:
- Collect and update status of activities (e.g. when started, how much progressed).
- We also make changes requested internal or external of the project.
- This process is called Schedule Model Maintenance.
- Collect and update resource information (e.g. how many man-hours consumed, how much equipment and material used)
- Monitor schedule and control as required.
- Incorporate risk control activities to avoid, mitigate, transfer or accept risk.
- Change baseline if required
- Document changes.